1. We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and to the processing of this data in accordance with the relevant laws of Georgia, in particular the Personal Data Protection Law of 28 December 2011 (No. 5669-cc). Our aim is to provide you with full information and control regarding the extent of our processing of your personal data, and to provide you with tools to enable you to exercise your rights in accordance with the law.
Below we provide information on how we use, protect and to whom we share your personal data.
2. The Administrator of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as Administrator) of YURT-Market Users (www.yurt.farm ) is YURT LLC. registered in Georgia (426543083) Georgia, Gardabani Municipality, Mughanlo, # 126, current email address is available on the home page of the Site under "Contact Us".
3. Personal data collected through the YURT-Market online classifieds portal available at www.yurt.farm , as well as through connected services and tools used by Users to perform actions such as Registering, viewing full listing lists, placing ads, contacting selected potential business partners, using messenger, newsletter service. Administrator independently and under its responsibility determines the purposes and methods of processing of personal data of Users. Any processing of personal data may be assigned to third parties in accordance with the relevant legal provisions. We need your personal data for purposes related to the conclusion of our agreement, the legitimate interests of the Administrator relating to the performance of this agreement and the provision of the Services electronically. Personal data required to create a User Account and to begin providing the Services includes, at a minimum, the User's name and email address. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide such data makes it impossible to begin using the Services provided electronically. The processing of the data remains lawful until the User withdraws their consent.
4. The data we process on the following legitimate grounds:
5. In addition to personal data required to create the User's Account and use the Services, the Administrator may process additional personal data provided by the User for this purpose, including their name, User identification. company, address data, telephone number, taxpayer identification number, the National official register of business entities .
6. In addition, due to technical conditions related to the use of the Services provided by the User electronically, the Administrator may process data concerning the Users, including personal data concerning the geographic location of the device of the User, technical data concerning the devices used to access the Account, data concerning the Internet connection or network (including IP address), the mobile device ID, type of operating system, type of browser or other software, hardware or other technical data provided by the browser, measurement data on how and when the Account is used, advertising history and selected links, preferences and choices such as subscriptions, preferred language and currency.
7. For the purpose of fulfilling the contract and correctly placing the order, the Administrator may forward personal data to data recipients, in particular the postal operator, delivery company or payment operator, entities providing accounting and legal services, marketing agencies (as part of marketing services) and persons. Otherwise, personal data may only be disclosed in cases provided by law or with consent. The Administrator reserves the right to disclose information about the User to relevant institutions or third parties who can claim such information within the scope of the applicable law, as well as to establish, investigate and defend against claims.
8. To use the YURT-Market, the User must consent to the storage of cookies on the User's device or other equivalent technology to the extent necessary to enable the basic functions of the YURT-Market to work. The User may also consent or object to the Administrator's use and storage of cookies on the User's device and the processing of the User's personal data to a greater extent than necessary, in particular for statistical and marketing purposes or for recording the User's preferences. The User gives their consent by selecting the appropriate options in the cookie settings window on YURT-Market.
9. Each person whose personal data is processed by the Administrator shall have the right to access the content of their data and the right to correct, amend, update, transfer, rectify and object to the processing of personal data. To do so, you must contact the Administrator using the contact details set out in point 2. You may also, at any time, request that your personal data be deleted from our database or file a complaint about our processing of your personal data with the supervisory authority.
10. Delete user account
11. Upon the User's consent, the Administrator shall be entitled to send commercial information to the User's email address or telephone number provided during registration. Sending commercial information is only allowed after receiving the User's consent in the way specified on the Shop's website. The User has the right to withdraw their consent to sending of commercial information by the Administrator described in this clause. To do so, a corresponding request has to be sent to the address or e-mail indicated in clause 2.
12. Permission of the User referred to in clause 10 above is voluntary, but it is necessary for the provision of the newsletter service. The following personal data is processed within the newsletter service: username, e-mail address.
13. For the provision of the newsletter service, the legal basis for data processing is the consent to data processing given by the User. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the verification of Account data within the framework of the "Know Your Customer" procedure shall be the legitimate interest of the Controller to verify the accuracy of the data of the Website Users in order to prevent unfair practices.
14. No personal data of Users will be processed for the purpose of automated decision-making or profiling of Users.
15. The Administrator guarantees that the server infrastructure used for providing the Services is at the necessary level of organisational and technical security required for this type of Service, in particular the cryptographic security of User data connection. YURT-Market applies connection with SSL encryption.
17. Personal data of the User is processed for the duration of the Account and is deleted immediately in case the Account is deleted. The period of data processing may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish, investigate or defend against claims in judicial, administrative or other non-judicial proceedings or at the request of competent public authorities, and after the expiry of this period only to the extent and in the cases prescribed by legal acts. After the expiry of that period, the data is irretrievably erased.