TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Service Provider - YURT LLC with its office at #1/26 Muganlo Gardabani identification number 426543083, registered in the national register of Georgia.
User - a natural person having the status of a farmer and having full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit, including being a legal entity, who uses the Services provided by the Service Provider and is obliged to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Website – www.yurt.farm
Services - services provided by the Service Provider electronically to the User using the Website to the extent and in accordance with the rules set out in the Terms.
Account - an individual profile of the User of the Website, identified by login and password, which allows the use of additional functions of the Website, available to registered and logged in Users.
Terms - these Terms of Service
SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER
1. The main activities of the Service Provider on the Website and in the Services provided include publishing and displaying advertising material intended for Users, as well as running an online advertising portal for entrepreneurs, including farmers engaged in professional production business, which portal enables Users to publish offers for buying and selling fruit, vegetables and other agricultural products, as well as to search for such published offers from other Users.
2. Service Provider offers the following Services to Users via the Website:
a) Users not logged in: viewing the list of advertisements without access to the contact details of the person who published the advertisement (i.e. the advertiser);
b) Users not logged in who have given further consent: Newsletter service;
c) Logged-in Users: browsing the list of advertisements with access to the contact details of the advertiser, publication of advertisements, direct contact with Users who publish advertisements or reply to a published advertisement, use of the Chat Service to contact registered Users of the Website.
3. The use of any functions available to registered Users requires prior registration and the creation of a User Account in accordance with the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Service Provider reserves the right to respond in its own interest if the advertisement displayed on the Website is not an offer. The Service Provider is not a party to contracts concluded between Users of the Website and shall not be liable to Users or third parties in the course of commercial transactions concluded on the basis of advertisements placed on the Website for the compliance of the published advertisements with the actual or legal status, or for the accuracy of information regarding individual Users of the Website. The sole responsibility to the aforementioned extent lies with the User who makes the publication.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE PROVISION BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER
1 The use of the Service does not require any additional consent from the Service Provider in the form of a licence or transfer of property rights to the author.
2. The minimum technical requirements of the Users required to interact with the ICT system used by the Service Provider:
- a desktop computer, laptop or mobile device with technical parameters ensuring smooth operation of a Microsoft Windows 7 class operating system or higher.
- Internet access and an active email account
- current version of web browser (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, Opera, Safari) with cookies enabled.
3. The Service Provider stipulates that Internet transmission charges may burden Users in accordance with the tariffs of their service providers.
4.The use of the Services available on the Website is partly chargeable and, within the limits set by the Service Provider, free of charge. In order to use the Services available to registered Users, it is necessary to create a User Account. To do so, a User Account must be registered by completing and submitting the registration form provided by the Service Provider on the Website, accepting the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and activating the Account thus created. In order to create a User Account it is necessary to provide the User's data, including at least his name and e-mail address, not previously registered on the Website, as well as the password to be used for logging in. The User is solely responsible for the accuracy of the User data provided in the registration form and for any subsequent editing of data on the Website. Subject to the interests of the Website Users, access to the full functionality of the User's Account shall be activated upon successful verification by the Service Provider of the identification data specified by the User. The verification is performed on the basis of publicly available information and documents, submitted by the User, confirming the authenticity of the identification data provided by the User.
5.The User can have only one Account on the Website. The User activates the Account by clicking on the activation link sent to the e-mail address provided in the registration form. The activation link expires 48 hours after it has been sent by the Service Provider.
6.As soon as the Service Provider receives the information about the activation of the Account by the User (the User clicks the activation link) the Service Provider creates an Account for the User and allows the User to log in based on the data provided by the User during the registration of the Account.
7. For a User who is a legal person or an organizational unit without a legal personality, the registration can only be carried out by a person authorized to represent the User, who is listed in that capacity in the relevant registry.
8. The user who enters or edits an account (My Account/Edit Information) is obliged to provide correct information in the relevant fields of the form. Violation of the aforementioned provisions can result in the Service Provider blocking or deleting the User's Account.
9. The newsletter service is available for an indefinite period of time only to Users who have consented to receive commercial information by means of electronic communication and devices designed for telecommunications. The recipient of the service may cancel the subscription to the newsletter service at any time and without giving a reason by sending a corresponding request to the Service Provider by e-mail or via the contact form on the Site.
10. It is possible to view the list of advertisements without access to the contact data of advertisers for all Users of the Website. After logging into the Account and its successful verification, the User has access to the full functionality.
With the advertiser's contact data thus obtained, the logged-in User can initiate contact with the advertiser by:
- using the functions available on the Website within specific active advertisements and then continuing to exchange written messages using the Chat Service, which is an integral part of the Website available to registered Users.
- using the contact details (e-mail, telephone number, website address) that the advertiser has shared in their user account.
11. In order for the User to place an advertisement, an Account must be created and the full functionality of the Account must be accessed. Once it has been verified by the Service Provider, completing the form available on the Website and clicking the add advertisement button. Ads will be fully visible on the Website (active ads) immediately, at the latest within 48 hours of their publication by User, provided that the number of active ads assigned to a given User Account does not exceed three (3) ads counted as of the day of publishing or updating the ad.
12. By default, advertisements placed on the Website are displayed according to the date of publication, i.e. from the most recently added advertisements. The published ad remains active on the Site for a publication period of 90 days. The user has the option to "refresh" the published ad no more frequently than every 72 hours, which amounts to creating a new publication. In case of a publication fee (according to the scale of the Service Provider) it is possible to "update" the publication every 12 hours.
13. At the end of the publication period the ad will acquire the status "in archive". This ad will remain visible in the list of ads, but the data of the advertiser will be hidden and the possibility to contact the advertiser using the functions available on the Website will be disabled. Service Provider reserves the right to delete archived ads from the list of ads displayed on the Site.
14. It is forbidden to publish advertisements, whose product description or uploaded photos contain information about the advertiser, contact details or other information that makes it possible to directly contact the advertiser or a third party.
15. No retail advertising is allowed on the Site.
In the case of advertisements for sale, the User placing the advertisement is obliged to provide goods in a total amount of at least one hundred (100) kilograms as part of any single advertisement. The exception to the rules is the category - "spices", where it is allowed to place an ad of at least 10 kilograms.
16. The user placing an ad shall
- ensure that the information presented in the ad is complete and not contradictory,
- ensure that the product category is correct for the object of advertisement
- make sure that the pictures and text of the ad correspond to the chosen product category
- publish the advertisement only within the scope related to the activity (i.e. the purpose) of the Website,
- refrain from republishing ads with the same or similar content
- provide factually correct information,
To the above extent, as well as in other cases of violation of the Terms and Conditions or any generally applicable laws, the Service Provider reserves the right to inspect the content of any published advertisements and, in case of detecting related violations, the right to disable the User from publishing/editing the advertisement or the right to delete the advertisement.
17. The termination of the use of the Services provided by the Service Provider and the deletion of the User's account is possible at any time by sending a request to the Service Provider by email or through the chat service available on the Website. Upon receiving the request, Service Provider will immediately stop providing Services to the User or delete the User's Account, if required. Taking into consideration the security of the data collected by the User, the deletion of the Account together with all advertisements linked to it can be preceded by the Service Provider verifying the request received by phone or e-mail.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND USERS
1. The Service Provider shall provide the Services in accordance with applicable laws, in particular copyright laws in relation to the content provided.
2. The Service Provider is not responsible for any software settings, possible problems or technical limitations of devices or other services used by the User, which prevent the User from using the Service or prevent the full functionality of the Service, in particular for outdated software, computer, mobile device or e-mail configuration, anti-virus, anti-spam, blocking software and filters used by the Service Provider.
3. The Service Provider is not responsible for any content entered and used by Users via the Website. In particular, the Service Provider shall not be liable for any acts, omissions or damages caused by the User or other persons authorized by the User, who infringe the rights of any third parties in connection with the use of the Website.
4. The Service Provider has the right to suspend, block or permanently terminate the provision of the Services as well as to delete the User's Account in the situation when the User violates the provisions of these Terms or any generally applicable law, undertakes any illegal actions, activities, provides data not corresponding to the actual state of affairs, uses available Services contrary to their intended purpose, in particular, the User sending unwanted offers to other Users,
5. Seller reserves the right to transfer all or some of the rights and obligations arising under the Terms or any generally applicable law to a third party in connection with the Service provided, which is acknowledged by all Users accepting these Terms.
6.The User shall not download or copy the Website or any part thereof. In connection with the provision of the Services, the User does not acquire any rights to the Website or any of its individual components.
7.The Service Provider does not guarantee uninterrupted or trouble-free operation of the Website to Users, in particular, the Service Provider's liability does not include events arising from causes not attributable to the Service Provider or events arising from force majeure.
8. The Service Provider has the right to update, maintain and modify the Website from time to time. Service Provider undertakes to inform Users at least 24 hours before the planned technical break that prevents access to the Website. The Service Provider will make all efforts necessary to ensure that in the case of planned interruptions any related inconvenience to Users is minimized. In justified cases, the Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily discontinue or limit the provision of the Services without prior notice to Users in order to take any necessary and required maintenance measures.
9. The Service Provider shall not be liable for the User's inability to use the Website for reasons beyond the control of the Service Provider or in connection with the occurrence of force majeure, understood as an event caused by external factors that the Service Provider could not foresee or prevent.
10. The entire work contained on the Website, in particular the source code, design, graphic elements, photographic, color, conceptual and functional works of the Website are the legally protected property of the Contractor, in particular with regard to the economic and moral responsibility of copyright. The foregoing is excluded with regard to photographic works and material published by advertisers, the copyright of which belongs to authorized third parties. All use, duplication or reproduction of accessible parts of the Website is prohibited.
11. User is solely responsible for the security of his Account password and undertakes not to disclose the password to any third party. The User shall immediately notify the Service Provider of any security breach or unauthorised access to their Account.
12. The User is obliged to enable the use of devices that meet the technical requirements for the correct use of the Services.
13. The User is obliged to use the Services in compliance with any applicable law, in particular the rights of third parties regarding copyright protection and the protection of personal data. The User is responsible for ensuring the legality and correctness of the data used or entered by the User while using the Site.
14. By publishing advertisements, User grants the Service Provider a royalty-free license, without time and area restrictions, to use the advertisements or their components in the following areas of use: saving, storing, making available, sending, public distribution, sharing, displaying, as well as exercising derivative rights, including adaptation, translation, modification, correction, rearrangement, merging with other works, as well as use of derivative works and other modifications of the works.
15. The user is solely responsible for the content, legality, correctness and truthfulness of any published advertisements and materials used, in particular any descriptions, photographs and graphics added to the advertisements. By placing an advertisement on the Site, the User confirms that the advertisement or parts thereof do not violate any generally applicable laws or the rights of third parties, in particular the copyrights of descriptions, photographs or graphics.
16. No illegal, offensive, false or misleading content, which could lead to malfunction or damage to the site's systems, may be submitted by users.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND COMPLAINTS
1. In cases concerning malfunctions of the Website or Services provided, Users have the right to lodge a complaint.
2. Notifications of changes and complaints shall be submitted to the Contractor's customer support service (CSC) to the email address provided on the Website in the Contact section, or in writing to the address of the Contractor's registered office.
3. Notifications and complaints must contain at least the following information
- the designation of the User and the email address of the User's Account
- the designation of the person authorized to give a notice/complaint
- indication of the requested change or a description of the detected problem which forms the basis of the complaint.
4.The Service Provider undertakes to begin processing the notice or complaint immediately, but no later than within three days of its receipt. The service provider will make every effort to process each notification within 14 days of its receipt.
5. The Service Provider keeps the right to verify the validity of notifications sent from an e-mail address other than that of the User to whom the Service is provided.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. the administrator of the personal data of Users is the service provider YURT LLC, registered in Georgia.
1. In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the relevant laws of Georgia shall apply.
2. Invalidity or invalidity of any of the provisions of the Conditions shall not entail invalidity or invalidity of the remaining provisions thereof.
3. Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the User shall be governed by the laws of Georgia.
4. Any disputes arising between the service provider and the user who is not a consumer shall be settled in the court at the location of the service provider.
5. The service provider reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions in justified cases, in particular as a result of organizational or technological changes, or changes in the applicable law. The Service Provider will notify Users of changes in the Terms by e-mail at least 7 days before the new version of the Terms comes into effect. Users will be bound by the new version of the Terms unless they cancel the Terms before the effective date of the new version of the Terms.
6. This version of the Terms and Conditions shall apply from 1 July 2023 until it is amended or withdrawn.
The refund of the money paid by the Customer for the provision of advertising, information services with the use of "Yurt" Products can be made due to the termination of the Contract, declaration of refusal of the advertising order, violation of the terms of service provision by "Yurt", as well as inappropriate and non-compliant with the parameters of generally accepted advertisements by means of "Yurt" Products, or the occurrence of overpayment.
In order for the Contractor to make a refund, the Customer must submit the following duly executed documents:
1. A letter for the refund with the details of the money transfer and the reason for the refund. The letter shall be signed by the Customer's manager or other authorized person (certified copies of documents certifying the right to sign are attached).
2. Reconciliation act signed by the head or authorized person, indicating the position of the signatory and the signature extension. The reconciliation act must be accompanied by certified copies of documents confirming the signatory's powers (power of attorney, decision/protocol on the appointment of the executive body and Articles of Association (cover sheet, sheet with the address of location, sheet with the provisions on the executive body, turnover of the last sheet with the stitching and mark of the registration authority)).
3. Copy of the Contract-Account under which the funds are returned, copy of the Order Form under which the funds are returned, signed by both Parties, and in case of early termination of the Order Form, Contract-Account - agreement or notice of termination.
4. In case of refund of overpaid (twice or erroneously) funds, it is necessary to attach the copies of the payment order certified by the Customer, or cashier's check and receipt to the incoming cash order, according to which these funds were received on the settlement account or in the cashier's office of the Contractor.